Mission Statement, Values and Ethos
With Jesus we love, learn and grow.
To do this we will:
- Be a Christian community that follows Jesus in living out Gospel values. ( Christ centred)
- Provide opportunities for all to grow and achieve their full potential, by igniting a desire for lifelong learning. (Education)
- Be a beacon of light that shines out to others, sharing faith, hope and love. (Community)
- Provide quality collective worship and enriching liturgical celebrations.
- Enable our children to acquire an excellent religious education, through a well taught and resourced Come and See programme.
- Encourage all to develop their understanding of and relationship with God, while at the same time respecting that others choose to express their faith in different ways.
- Be positive role models, who treat each other with respect and are willing to forgive and be forgiven.
- Provide a stimulating curriculum, which is fun, challenging and relevant to the needs of our children.
- Value all our pupils and staff, appreciating their uniqueness and individual talents, enabling them to develop these to the full.
- Have high expectations of ourselves and each other, in all that we do.
- Ensure that all children reach their full potential through effective planning, assessment and evaluation, which will inform their next steps.
- Create a positive atmosphere where all feel valued and are welcomed into our school community.
- Develop positive links between the school and parish community.
- Learn about and appreciate other faiths and cultures.
- Use our talents as responsible citizens to enrich the lives of others in our local and the global community.
Our core curriculum values are Aspiration, Achievement, Resilience and Curiosity. You can read more about our curriculum here.