Welcome to Year 1.
Our staff in Year 1 are:
Mrs S Molloy, Class 3 teacher
Miss E Tonge, Class 4 teacher
Mrs E Niblock teaching assistant
Please continue to access Oxford Owl eBooks to read at home with your children. Logins are as follows:
Please continue to enjoy the NumBots program with your child also. Again, logins can be accessed by class teachers. Reading books will go home on a Monday and must be returned to school on a Friday. Children should read a range of texts at home during the weekend.
Year 1’s PE days are Tuesday and Thursday. It is important that children come to school in their PE kit and trainers/pumps on these days.
Spelling lists will be given out every half term. Please practise these words with your child, ready for their spelling test on a Monday.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for regular updates of what we have been up to during our busy days.
- Y1 – Maths Parent and Carer Booklet
- Autumn 2 2021 spelling list 2
- Autumn 2 2021 spelling list 1
- Spring 1 2022 spelling list 1
- Spring 1 2022 spelling list 2
- Learning Journey Spring 1 – 2022
- Learning Journey Autumn 2 – 2021
- Learning Journey – 2021- Autumn 1
- Welcome Letter 2021
- Spring 2 2022 spelling list 1
- Spring 2 2022 spelling list 2
- Learning Journey Spring 2 -2022
- Summer 1 2022 spelling list 1
- Summer 1 2022 spelling list 2
- Learning Journey Summer 1 2022
- Summer 2 2022 spelling list 1
- Summer 2 2022 spelling list 2
- Learning Journey Summer 2 -2022