Welcome to Year 4.
Our staff in Year 4 are:
Miss Rachel Beckwith and Mrs Paula Regan,
Deputy Head of School, Class 9 teachers (job share)
Miss Sian Preston,
Class 10 teacher
Miss Tyler Reid
Learning Support Assistant
Some useful information:
Homework in Year 4 consists of TT Rockstars, Spelling Shed, and Reading Plus.
The children are tested on their tables and spellings on a Monday morning.
Our PE days are Tuesday and Wednesday and children should come to school in their P.E kits on those days.
Reading books should be brought into school on a Friday and will be changed and returned on a Monday.
Google Classroom is used as a platform for the children to respond to tasks which are set online.
Please remember at the end of Year 4 children will have a times table test and are required to know all their times tables and corresponding division facts up to 12×12. Please ensure your child is practicing theirs every week.
Please take a look at our Learning Journey to see what topics we will be covering this half term!
- Spring 1 spellings 2022 Group 2
- Spring 1 spellings 2022
- Y4 – Maths Parent and Carer Booklet
- Y4 Welcome Letter 2021
- Spring 1 Learning Journey
- Autumn 2 year 4 2021 Learning Journey (2)
- Autumn 1 Learning Journey
- Autumn 1 spellings 2021
- Autumn 2 spellings 2021
- Autumn 1 spellings 2021 Group 2
- Autumn 2 spellings 2021 Group 2
- Spring 2 spellings Group 1 2022
- Spring 2 spellings 2022 Group 2
- Spring 2 – Times tables
- Summer 1 Learning Journey
- Summer 2 Learning Journey